Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas (Again)

What am I doing today? Well, I finished another pair of boot socks last night but they look the same as all the others so I'm being lazy and I'm not going to go take a picture of them. Instead I will talk about the snow.

Yeah, again. It's snowing like crazy and we are in a Blizzard WARNING apparently. I have nowhere to go and knitting and baking to do so it isn't a big issue with me.

I'm still in my pajamas and unless I get bored, I will probably stay that way. Hubby is bugging me to get onto the computer to WoW (I find it hilarious and ironic that the company that does WoW is called Blizzard. Ha!) so I will have to get going soon.

That's okay. I have work to do.

I have about 4 projects left to finish by Christmas so I will be knitting my fingers to the bone until I collapse from exhaustion.

Okay, time to get to work. Later.

No comments: