Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Did anyone else notice that my text changed color mid-post yesterday?
Weird. I don't have any idea what I did.

The Christmas knitting continues apace.

Today was supposed to be my day to lie around and get things done. I had no open Crochet night, no class to teach, I was gonna have a pajama day and knit and knit and knit.

That didn't work out. Hubby was feeling a little bit lethargic and bluesy today so I took him to work. (Not sure why he wanted me to take him to work, I wasn't planning on using the car at all today.) Then I came home and did all the decorating for Christmas except for putting up the big tree in the living room. But I did clear a space for it. We're ready. He then decided to use his vacation time and come home early. I went and got him. He was pleasantly surprised.

Tomorrow he is off work so we will decorate the tree and maybe (finally!) get to the new library to check it out.

This of course meant that I couldn't get my knitting done. Plus, I was hoping to finish my baking this week so I have that to do too.

*sigh* I think I'm taking a vacation as of December 26th.

No comments: