Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dashing

Well, the finishing continues apace. I spent yesterday focusing on Tuesdays are for Crochet. The afghan is nearly finished so I will hopefully have that to show you another day but for today,
I have these:

They are some nifty Armwarmers.
The specs:
The Yarn: Some JoAnn Sensations Tesoro I had lying around in the Stash. Purple and yellow.
The Needles: US size 7 Bamboo Dpns.
The Pattern: Dashing from Knitty Spring 2007

The Recipient: My Step-Sister Shelly. She specifically requested Arm Warmers for when she's at work counting registers to try to keep her hands warm.
Notes: I tried these on for pictures. I may love them:

They are soft and warm and nice.



I may have trouble giving them away next week.

If you need me I'll be over in the corner crocheting.

No comments: