Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Trifecta

Okay, so I clicked on something on blogger yesterday and now I am looking at it as though it's really far away. I have no idea what I did or how to undo it. It makes editing quite a challenge. Why does that crap keep happening to me and why does drinking more coffee never help?

Last night I cast on another pair of socks. I had to stop myself from casting on another pair of pink, toe-up, lace socks. How sad. I managed to cast on something else. Another tried and true Monkey. Here are the three pairs currently on the radar.

At the top is the pink Sheri's Lace Alpaca socks. They are coming along. I just get bored with the solid color thing. Then to the right is the newest sock. It's a Monkey of course. In Panda Soy. A very different yarn. I'm liking them and they are to make a gift for someone. They will be pleasantly surprised I think.
Then, on the left is a plain old vanilla sock knit of the Online yarn I got for babysitting. That's my computer sock. I can just knit round and round while reading blogs or whatever.
So, there are my current 3 socks. Pomatomus is on the radar too but hasn't been cast on. I just find I really have to pay attention to that one and I don't know that I have the brain power for that today.
Well, I'm off to wash dishes and do the laundry. Bleech. The good news is that if I get that stuff all done today, then I get a fun day off tomorrow.
(I'll explain later.)

No comments: