Sunday, February 01, 2009

And We're Off...

Today begins the Lime & Violet Sock Yarn marathon 2009. We have six months to knit up as much of our sock yarn as we decide we would like. First you own up to you stash. (suck it up, you can do it.) and post a picture. Then, you figure out how many miles of sock yarn you actually have. (I may have added a bit over the weekend so I will have to cop to that tomorrow when I've re-added it all up.)

Here's mine. You actually can't see all of them, but they are all there.

Then you set your own goal. Mine is to knit 2 miles of sock yarn (that comes out to about 8 pairs of socks in 6 months. I should be able to do that, no problem.)

Today, you can cast on.
I have. With this lovely alpaca yarn.
Sheri's Lace Socks


I'm off and...er...knitting. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zomg.
i'm totally in.
totally.