Thursday, January 08, 2009

Not Much

Since Christmas and therefore Christmas knitting is pretty much over, I find myself with little to say on the blog. I mean, I want to have something interesting to say. I think about it while doing other things (like knitting or cleaning) but since I've mostly been spending my days trying to put the house back in order after the amount of time I shirked housekeeping in favor of finishing gifts, There isn't a whole lot of interest to knitters.

When I do take a break for a few minutes, I've been knitting the aforementioned Monkey socks as well as these:

They are just plain green socks right now but they are called the Green Lantern socks because eventually they will have a Green Lantern Symbol stitched onto the side. They are (obviously) not for me. They are for my large-footed husband and sadly I made the mistake of knitting them on size 1s so they are taking a loooooooong time. For anyone interested in those things, they are knit out of Knit Picks Essential Sock Yarn in Grass.

I keep thinking I will finally finish something and therefore have that to show you but I just don't find the time to sit down and finish. I really should though. I would hate for the blog readers to get bored. I mean, two pairs of socks in two weeks. Yawn, I bore myself.

I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: