Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back home.

Sorry for the blog silence folks.
We went out of town on Saturday for the weekend and planned to come back Monday evening after my sister's wedding. The weather was bad so we stayed another night at my parents' then we got up on Tuesday morning and the car wouldn't start. They were at work so we tried to make do until they got home.
Honestly, I don't blame her for not starting, it was -12 when I looked at the temperature. We charged the battery and got going again but not until the evening so it was late. Since it was later by the time we got home, yesterday was a weird day. I was tired and didn't get much done but lying around the house. Not many household chores I mean. I did get some knitting done.
Today it's -23 and that's before the windchill.
Today I'll weave in some ends and take some pictures and post something interesting but for now, know that I'm still alive and well (despite the cold.)

No comments: