Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday List

Since Sunday is my birthday (ack! 29. Does anyone else feel like they should have accomplished more at their age than they have?) and my husband is a chronic procrastinator. I know he hasn't shopped for me at all yet. I would like to offer the following suggestions.
1. The obvious Knit Picks Gift Certificate. You know this because I left that "subtle hint" of a catalog page on your pillow.
2. Gift Certificates to other stores I frequent. Including, but not limited to: Bonnie's Spinning Wheel, Uniquely Knit, Barnes & Noble and Crafts Direct.
3. Yarn. Like really good Malabrigo or some nice sock yarn. Ask the ladies at the Yarn Stores, they will help you and yes, it really does cost that much.
4. Certificates for time to knit, this would be coupled with you doing things like washing dishes, making dinner or doing other chores around the house so I don't have to.
5. The Yarn Harlot Books. She has two new ones out: Things I learned from Knitting (Whether I Wanted To or Not) and Free Range Knitter. I have neither.
6. Movies. They are not at the top of my list but they are there. I like movies but I have gotten a lot of them from you in the last few years, stick to yarn.
Thanks,
kalkette

In other news.
It's Tuesday and so it's for Crochet but I am currently knitting a sock and procrastinating doing anything else. Thanks.

No comments: