Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weenie Wednesday



Well, since I have been sick and don't have any new interesting knitting (I am knitting dishclothes since that seems to be the only thing my puny phlegm addled brain can handle right now) I thought it might be HIGH time to show off the sweater I knit for my husband. He did get it before Christmas and it's not my best work, but he does like it. This is an extremely bad picture of him wearing the sweater.


Again, I apologize for the crappiness of the pictures I am currently taking. My next purchase will be a digital camera. It might even come before yarn at this point. Just so you can see the color close-up, here is another picture.

This one at least shows you the colors although it's still pretty crappy.
I am calling this post Weenie Wednesday because I am wussing out by showing you an old, finished project.
I frogged the self-patterning yarn socks again. I just can't get them to come out right. In the meantime, you will just have to hear about my boring cotton dishclothes :)

No comments: