Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time keeps on stitching, stitching, into the future


Well, it's already Tuesday and we're into April. Although, if you lived here in Minnesota, you would swear that it was January and not April. We got snow and sleet and nasty biting cold winds today. I swear someone tricked Mother Nature into believing that it is still winter. I am very excited because tomorrow I am leaving work early in order to drive down to St. Paul to see the Yarn Harlot (http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/) I have been reading her blog and books for awhile so I am super duper excited about this. I have even talked my mom into going with me even though she's not a knitter (only a crocheter).

I have been working on many projects including several pairs of socks like the Baudelaire Sock from Knitty.com. I love it. I am doing it in a stretchy pinky purple sort of yarn that I love and one sock is finished. I love it and can't wait to finish the other. As you can see though, I haven't gotten very far on the second one yet. I must be having "start-itis" right now because I just keep starting new things instead of finishing what I have started. It's just too much fun when you get new ideas.
Oh well, such is life. Until later.

No comments: