Thursday, April 19, 2007

Distractions



So, today I was going to post a list of things to keep you occupied and keep you from thinking about knitting since I have been pretty boring lately. I have been mostly feeling better since this afternoon, but I am still really tired. I have a tooth that is hurting now. I can't believe it. I guess I will have to try to find a dentist. Meanwhile I felt a bit lost since I didn't have a current pair of socks started so I did this.
It's a pair of socks for my brother-in-law. It's made out of just boring old Red Heart yarn but it's in camouflage colored yarn because they are going to be for hunting. (I am also using acrylICK because they have two children and I doubt they would be super careful with not drying something in the dryer.)
I think this picture turned out much better than I have taken before. I may be getting the hang of this.
Notice that I am using 5 needles. I have tried the 4 style, but I always get ladders, no matter how careful I am, so I just use a 5 needle set. I kinda like that anyway because I can try them on and make sure they fit in progress. That doesn't really work if it's a triange.
We have our nieces over the weekend so I don't know if I will have time to post at all, so have a great weekend!

No comments: