Monday, October 01, 2007

Knitting News?!

Well, I have been on a project finishing roll apparently. I finished the Felted Clogs slippers I was making for my mother-in-law. They will be gifted (unfelted) for Christmas so she can felt them to fit her feet. Only about 12 pairs more planned for Christmas. Plus I started a pair of socks for my brother's birthday which is coming up later this month. Other than that, I haven't been doing a lot of knitting and nothing interesting at all.
I tried to start that sweater I was telling you about but I can't seem to get gauge and so, I set it aside for awhile to avoid throwing all the yarn and needles out the window and saying good riddance. I'm pretty sure that it will not be finished in time for the intended recipient's birthday. Oh well, he will be two, I don't think he'll notice if it's late.

No comments: