Monday, August 20, 2007

Wow, does the time fly

I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger. I have had my days filled with friends' children and then with other activities. I have gotten some knitting done, but not enough to post about.
Meanwhile, we finally got the rain we've been needing for months. So much so that in the southeastern corner of Minnesota there's flash flooding and people have been dying. Scary how we can go from nothing to everything in such a short amount of time.
The only thing that saddens me about the rain is the gray dismal color of the sky for the past 3 days. It makes my energy level go ploosh down into the toilet. I have been sleeping like crazy but I also think I'm fighting off a cold so it doesn't surprise me.
Anyway, not much else to post about right now. Until later.
P.S. I promise I'll come up with some pictures soon.

No comments: