Monday, August 27, 2007

Icky

I seem to have caught the mother of all summer colds and so, I am planning to lie on the couch with a cup of tea and knit the pink thing until I pass out from exhaustion. With this cold that happens about every two hours. Especially since I am sick of the pink thing and I'm bored with it.
Meanwhile, I tried setting a goal for myself that I would finish at least two projects before I started anything else and then I thought, why should knitting have all these strict rules. It's supposed to be a "hobby" (or lifestyle more like) after all and that implies fun. So, I promptly cast on another project. Pictures later when my head is less fuzzy.
I am, however faithfully knitting the pink thing as much as I can even though I'm starting to hate it with a passion.

No comments: