Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day Spinning


Tuesdays are for spinning and I have been spinning. After I finished the Gritty Knits Merino in Cracked I briefly thought about digging out some other projects I'm in the middle of spinning and finishing them up. It's just so wintery here that I ultimately decided I needed some color in my life.
I went stash-diving and came up with this.

This blueish green Merino from Gritty knits was calling to me so I started spinning it last week. We got lots of snow Sunday night and I decided I deserved a snow day after being busy last week with the fish fry so I settled down, got caught up with the current season of Downton Abbey and spun most of the day yesterday.

I'm thinking it will be a simple two-ply and I'm not really focusing on making it anything but fairly even. I'm enjoying letting go and letting it be what it likes.

No comments: