Monday, August 05, 2013

Decay is Done

It was a busy weekend with a trip to South Dakota, church and Knit night. I did manage to get a few things done though. I finished my Vesper KAL socks for July. I decided to knit the Arch-shaped socks from this lovely skein of Moondance.

I'm not too sure about the fit of these but they look lovely. I love the colors.
I also finished spinning some Cloudlover Shetland in the colorway Decay last week so I finished plying it today.

I absolutely love how it turned out. I decided to chain-ply the singles and it became a lovely worsted-weight skein of yarn, about 234 yards.

I was hoping to knit some heavy-weight socks for winter from this skein but I'm not sure this would be enough so it might become an awesome hat instead.
I love the colors in the braid of Decay and this skein shows them off so well, I'm absolutely in love with it. I think as soon as it gets its soak, twack and dry it will be knit.

No comments: