Monday, April 30, 2012

Mystery Swatch

I made some progress on my new project. I dug out that yarn I had earmarked for it. Three+ skeins of this but bare, which doesn't appear to be available right now.

I wound some up and knit myself a swatch.



So, anyone recognize it? I wasn't sure about casting on but my lovely enabling friend Lisa convinced me and I cast the actual item on. I am through the first chart and on the second, making some good progress.

Anyone know what it is? It's kind of fun to keep everyone guessing.

Other than that, I really haven't done much at all. I tripped and fell on my knee last week and so I've been taking a break from spinning because it hurts to walk, spinning can't be good for it. I also knit a bit on my purse socks but I just haven't felt the need to really work on anything else. I'm having too much fun with this big project. I want to make progress while it's still fresh and fun!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I have no idea what pattern it is, but I really like it! Don't make us wait too long!