Friday, April 27, 2012

Deadline Free!

Last night I finished the super secret project (don't worry, all shall be revealed in the fullness of time) and I realized that I have absolutely nothing on the needles with a deadline.

Sure, I have a few socks going but who doesn't?

I even finished my first purse sock.



Isn't it pretty? I just love it. I have even cast on the second one, although i didn't get very far yet. The pattern is Hermione's Everyday socks. It's a free pattern on Ravelry and I love the simplicity of it. It has such an interesting texture too. The yarn is Plymouth yarn Happy Feet which I absolutely love. It gets a tiny bit pilly but it's so soft and lovely and squishy! The color is the ever-imaginative 31210 or as I like to call it; Berries!

I have a few other socks going as well but nothing that really needs to get done.  That means I can knit whatever I want.

I may have already printed a pattern and dug through the stash to find the yarn I had earmarked for this particular project. Any guesses?

(I also feel like I may have a wicked case of startitis now that I'm deadline-free. I can't guarantee that I'll still be ga ga over this project next week but I'm hoping to get started on it.)

I should also mention that there is a temporary peace treaty between the computer and the camera. I can't guarantee it will hold but for now they're on speaking terms.

No comments: