Thursday, June 24, 2010

Patience my Lovelies

I was planning to post again this week with pictures of what I'm knitting with the beautiful yarn I dyed with the black food coloring.

Unfortunately, planning for the step-sister's baby shower and critter-sitting have taken precedence. So, all my lovely readers, you will have to wait until I return from yet another busy weekend. I hope you can contain your excitement.

Let me just leave you with this:

Last week, a tornado ripped through the town of Wadena, MN. It was believed to be an F4. The landscape of the town is completely changed. I have family there and luckily they are all ok and do not have damage to their homes. The problem is that all their school buses and the high school were destroyed and the school is too old to be repaired. Hence, they are trying to find a way to get help. I don't know if it will work or not, but there's a possibility that if you are on Facebook and you post a comment here:
Facebook link
Then they may be able to get help for their school. Its not a sure thing but any little thing helps. If you are on Facebook and/or are so inclined, please go and comment.

Thank you.

No comments: