Friday, June 05, 2009

Sock Wars

So, Friday May 15 the patterns were posted. My team, Team St. Cloud Knitters had planned to meet up that evening. We met at Panera Bread. By that time, I was at the heel turn. (I had cleared my afternoon so I was basically able to knit all afternoon.) Also, side note. That was the first time I've ever been to Panera Bread and I LOVED it!

My plan was to finish the socks and have them mailed by Monday. I was finished and here's what got mailed out:

A sock wars card, some Werther's chocolate and the socks. They are the Air Raid pattern and knit of Reynold's Soft Sea Wool. I think they turned out very well and were very hard to send away.
Once I got them mailed I had to wait for the Socks in Progress or SIPs. Since I had to wait, now you get to wait. I'll tell you about them later.

No comments: