Thursday, June 11, 2009

My "death" socks

Today I'm having a kind of irritating day. Dealing with other people and laundry facilities is just one of the "joys" of apartment living. But I promised a picture of the socks I received that "killed" me in the Sock Wars. I got this little box and inside were two little packages of tissue paper and a card. I have put the card somewhere. I'm not exactly sure where right now. The socks got opened first just because I wanted to make sure that this box was what I thought it was.

It was. Here is all of what was inside. A really cool nail file, a room spray and a little lotion from Bath and Body works and an absolutely gorgeous pair of socks.


Closeup? Okay. Here you go:

They are the Barcelona Pattern from the Sock Wars and I think they are absolutely gorgeous. I'm very, very happy with them. They fit very well too.

Don't worry, I'm taking comfort (stupid laundry debacle) with the card I received in the mail yesterday.


Yes, that is hard-pressed to not cheer me up!

Maybe tomorrow I will find the time to show you what I'm knitting. This is a knitting blog after all isn't it?!

No comments: