Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still stuck on Aeolian

Sorry that I haven't been around much lately. The stupid wrist still hurts off and on and I'm battling a bit of a cold now too. I've been running a slight fever so I frequently find myself sitting and staring at my hands instead of knitting.
I've been wanting to finish the Yucca chart on the Aeolian shawl for several days now and I'm slowly getting there.

I had to go on a hunt to find more beads on Sunday. It did not go well but I managed to find something that was close enough. You really can't tell the difference but the new ones are just a teeny tiny bit darker.

What was that? You wanted a close up? Okay.

As usual, lace looks like yuck until blocked but it is coming along and when I stretch it out it looks pretty good. Well, I'm going to go lie down and knit now. I think my fever is up again.

No comments: