Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fever Knitting

Normally I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to my knitting but lately it has been all Aeolian, all the time.

The biggest trouble is that my wrist still hurts off and on so I am only knitting for a little while here and there. This is good for the wrist, not so good for the blog fodder.
I also seem to be running a slight fever which makes me feel just...off. I know I am not quite right but it isn't enough to make me feel like I really, really have to be resting.

Today, I am going to fight the urge to just soldier on and rest so that I don't get worse though. That means I may not knit on Aeolian since that requires attention.

Maybe by tomorrow, I will have something much more interesting to say. Don't hold your breath okay.

No comments: