Monday, September 22, 2008

Procrastinating

Hmm, what am I supposed to be doing right now?

Not blogging.

Actually, I'm supposed to be baking a cheesecake for hubby's potluck at work tomorrow. I totally don't mind it and I actually like baking but, I'm not in the mood right now.

Tonight is the crochet class I'm teaching. I think it will be fun and I'm excited about it but I just got home from my mom's house this morning so I really just feel like lying in bed sleeping today because I didn't sleep well at all last night.

So, let's talk projects. Hmm, I'm still working on the second Waffley goodness sock. It's coming along. Hey, at least it's cast on! No second sock syndrome here. What else? I started another sock but it's ugly so I don't know if I want to even bother taking a picture of it. I'm sure you're asking yourself "why would she be knitting socks she thinks are ugly?". Well, I bought the yarn awhile ago to make socks for myself but I decided that I don't care for the colors in the yarn. Just not my style. So what's the solution? Christmas presents of course. Not sure who these will go to and in the pattern I chose; they're actually not that bad but just not my taste.

I still haven't cast on for my Mystery Stole 4 but I do have the yarn and beads picked out so it's just a matter of picking a day when nothing else is going on and sitting down and getting going. Especially since I would like to be able to knit both halves at once. I think it would feel good to not have to knit it again when I've finished the first one.

Well, I guess I'd better quit procrastinating and get baking.

No comments: