Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nothing much to say

So, I have no new and interesting pictures to show you today. I'm trying to post more often so, let's see.
Well, I'm knitting frantically on my Hero's socks because I'd like to have them finished for a family thing on Saturday. Other than that I'm not doing too much knitting.
I've been doing other house stuff (like making hubby take out the garbage and recycling.) and washing the dishes but that's about all on that front.
Tonight I am going to a knitting meet-up with some Ravelry people. It should be fun. I'm actually not totally freaking out about it so that's a good sign. I have to go look at my map and figure out where it is though so I'd better get that done before dinner.
I'm teaching a crochet class on Monday so tomorrow night I'm going to practice by trying to teach hubby to crochet. That should be quite an adventure. I may have to take pictures of that.

No comments: