Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yay! New things are done

So, I did remember that I promised a picture of all the flame hats together. So, without further ado, here they are.


I made the red/black one first and I think it turned out well. Then the blue/black one and finally the green/black one. I think they all worked out well and they were all very well received. As a matter of fact, they didn't believe that I knitted them at first. My brother asked where he could buy another one. hee hee.

I haven't just been sitting on my thumbs though. I have been doing some knitting.

I now present the very first post-Christmas finished object. A pair of socks for me! Finally, I can knit things for myself and not feel guilty. Yes, those are my pajama pants, yes it is almost 10:00 am. Wanna make something of it? I actually made the foot a little long on these. I think a washing will help them to snug up though. They are kind of weird colors but very pretty and springish. About this time of year I totally get into the sunshine-y and green colors because I start getting bored with all the white and brown outside. I may have to order something orangey soon to quell the need for spring.
I do have another pair started but I am going to work on finishing up some projects before starting a bunch of new stuff. One thing I really want to finish is my Mystery Stole. It's so pretty and I just want it to be done so that I can show it off.

No comments: