Monday, May 02, 2011

Popping in for a quick hello.

Since it's a new month already and I haven't posted in awhile. Again! Sorry. I'm so out of practice with posting now that I seem to be way too easily able to forget.

I have cast on the May socks and I'm knitting away on them. What does that mean? The April socks are probably done right?

Well, it's true, they are. Finished on the 29th even! That's pretty amazing actually because I spent a bunch of time finishing this up:

It's my March 2011 colorway from the Gritty Knits Merino of the Month club. It was so bright and pretty that as soon as it arrived I pretty much tossed everything else aside and started spinning it immediately.

I have about 518 yards of beautiful light fingering weight in a 2-ply. I can't wait to start knitting with it but really I have a bunch of other socks on the needles, including my May socks so I need to work on some other things first. *sigh* That's always the way isn't it?

Well, I'm off to teach tonight so I'd better head out to finish getting ready. More to come, including Finished April socks very soon!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

See you at Shepherd's Harvest!