Sunday, July 15, 2007

Button, button, what kind of button

Well, the fabulous yellow surprise is done except that it needs buttons. I have to run to the yarn store later this week and find some and then it will be done being blocked and you will get to see the results. I am very happy with it and the only problem is...
I feel a bit lost now. I've finished a big project and I have to figure out what I should do next.
some options:
One of the many balls of sock yarn that I have on-hand
Finishing my niece's birthday sweater
A baby blanket for a friend who's due in a month (I'd actually better get on that!)
An already started hat/scarf set.
A funky yarn scarf with some Bling Bling yarn I recently purchased on sale.
Felted Slippers which are set to be Christmas gifts for many different people.
hmm, the trouble is that if I go stash diving to find the yarn I need for any one of these projects, I will end up with something else and start something that I don't really need to do.
Hmm, I'll keep you updated and get the pictures of the yellow surprise soon. :)

No comments: