Friday, August 24, 2012

Quickie Sneak Peak of My New Projects

I'm spending the weekend down at my parents' house. (Well, until tomorrow sometime, Hubby and I sing in church Sunday so I will have to head home sometime tomorrow to be back in time for church Sunday.) I just attended my niece's second birthday party. Such a sweetheart, she was too busy playing with her friends at the party to eat her cupcake even!

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a quick peek at a few things that I've cast on recently while I have internet at my brother's house.
First up, the Spoke sweater from some handspun BFL yarn.
 
The yarn is Chocolate Cherry from Frabjous Fibers but this is on hold until I do some math. My gauge isn't quite what's called for so I need to figure out the actual cast ons and such. I think it would make a great fall sweater though.

Next we have the Lacy Baktus. This is a smaller skein from my stash of some random yarn. I just wanted to knit it up so I decided to try out the Lacy Baktus pattern. I like it so far but we'll see how big it will actually end up being.
 
 I also cast on some plain old toe-up socks from my handspun Muddy Autumn Rainbow yarn. It's just too pretty to not cast on!

Well, I'm off to spend a bit more time with my niece before she needs to go to bed.

No comments: