Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camp Loopy

Recently I sort of lost my mind and decided to join up with Camp Loopy. Camp Loopy is a series of knit-alongs for the summer, coordinated and announced on Sheri at the Loopy Ewe's blog. The Loopy Ewe is an amazing company and I really love them and their customer service. I just seem have underestimated how much I actually have going on. Yes, again.

The first project was a two-color shawl or scarf. I chose Daybreak and ordered up the pattern right away, then I went ahead and ordered two skeins of Fleece Artist (linked to the Loopy Ewe) I was a little later than everyone else getting started but I'm coming along.

As you can see, I was well into the striped section here and now I'm actually into the solid edging section. A few rows from done with it actually.

That's good because the deadline to finish is July 15. It's coming up fast.

I'm hoping to get done pretty quick here and get my pictures posted because I already have the yarn picked out for project 2 and I'm getting very excited to get going on it. Of course I can't start until July 15 though. I am combining project 2 with my Self-Imposed sock club so I will be using other yarn than what's planned in order to make it a Camp Loopy project.

No comments: