Sunday, February 10, 2008

Up to No Good

Well, I think the start-itis has finally abated. I am so busy working on all the socks I've started that I don't have any time to start any new projects. Here is the gorgeous Schaefer Anne sock that I started.
It really is quite gorgeous. I do have another pair that I'm working on but I can't find the picture. I guess I'll have to take another one.
Lately I have been doing my knitting but I have also been a bit into some stitching. I am working on a little needlepoint that's cute.
(insert image here.)
As you can see, I don't actually have a picture of it right now.
I also dug out a cross-stitch of butterflies that I am working on:
(insert image here.)
Wow, the glaring lack of pictures is getting kind of obvious isn't it?
Otherwise I have just been resting. It's been super cold here again. Last night we were in a winter storm warning because of the blizzard-like conditions of the blowing snow. I had a bit of an earache last week and I was so tired that I slept a lot and drank entirely too much coffee when I was awake.
Well, I'm off to stitch my butterflies and watch the Shark shows on Discovery Channel for today.

No comments: