Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not a nice surprise!

Good morning all! I am not having a good day. It started at about 12:30 am when I woke up from my one and a half hours of sleep with severe back pain. I didn't know what was wrong, heartburn or back pain, but I couldn't get it to go away. I took Rolaids, I tried stretching it out and laying all different ways. An hour after I took my Aleve and it still wasn't better, we decided to go into the ER (I just got home and it's 7:00 in the morning!). After urine samples and blood tests and x-rays and ultrasounds they found out that I have gallstones. My gallbladder will probably have to be removed. I have to go see my regular doctor for that though. Since I'm not supposed to go in to work today, I am gonna try to get in to see her today. It kinda freaks me out because I have never had any surgery of any kind but it's a fairly easy procedure so it should be okay.
Just a minor freak out
AHHHHH!
Ah, much better now.
Meanwhile I am on a no fat, bland diet. With plenty of fluids.
Talk to you later. I'm tired so I need to go get some shut-eye.

No comments: