Monday, May 07, 2007

Mail Surprises




So, I went to the post office after work today to check my mail and what did I find?









The Summer issue of Interweave Knits and my first issue as a subscriber. It's so pretty and full of things I'd love to knit!
What else was in the mail?
This! It's the Socks that Rock Yarn in Lemongrass. Beautiful non?





Not a great picture, but I think I am getting a bit better at this whole pics with the cell phone thing.




I also need a bit of assistance.



I have 870 yards (10 balls) of this:




What is it?














It's JoAnn Fabrics Sensations Bellezza Collection. The Tesoro. It's a beautiful lemony, buttery yellow color and it's so soft it makes me want to weep.
It's also 100% Wool.
I am coveting this and I want to keep it for myself, but then what to knit?
Suggestions welcome.
On the way home from the store, I put this on the floor between the seats and I don't recommend putting new yarn in arm's reach while you're driving because I couldn't keep my hand out of the bag feeling it.
It's so soft and pretty!

No comments: