Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Self-Imposed Sock Club Update

You may remember earlier this year when I set myself up on the Self-imposed sock club. I diligently worked on my January socks only to finish only one beautiful Entrelac sock. I still intend to go back and finish the second sometime this year but it definitely wasn't done in January.

Then, I cast on some socks for a friend in February. Alpaca yarn in a very pretty dusty green. This picture is more blueish than the yarn actually is. It's Frog Tree Yarns in sport weight and I was excited. I thought I could easily finish sportweight socks on 3s in February, even though the month was short.

They were finished last week.

They turned our really nice and will be gifted this weekend. However, I didn't finish them in February either. Oops. At least the pair is done now.

What about March you ask? Well, let's not talk about it yet, it's not the end of the month after all.

But, I did cast on something. What do you think it is?

It's some gorgeous Malabrigo sock. I love the colors and how they are lining up. I'm very excited.

No comments: