Thursday, January 06, 2011

Perfectly Reasonable

I realized on Tuesday that I'm invited to a baby shower that I'd like to attend. The shower is on Sunday. What do I do when I realize this? Go to the yarn store of course.

Some of my knitting friends think this is utterly batty. Why don't you just go and buy something off their registry. Well, I could. But honestly, what's so crazy about turning this:

Into a Baby Surprise Jacket by Sunday? I've already finished booties that are similar colors but don't exactly match. I forgot to take a picture of them and my camera batter is dead as a doornail. It'll have to wait.

I'm well on my way to getting a baby sweater though. See.

This is me about to start the increases.

In other knitting news, I have started a sock from this:

A lovely Christmas gift from a friend who has an etsy store here. It's a sock for in my purse when I'm running around. The colors are much more purple and beautiful but again, camera battery was dying and I needed to finish up quick. I'd show you the sock but the battery died as I was uploading that picture.

Well, I'd better go get more knitting done. Only a couple of days until Sunday.

No comments: