Thursday, October 21, 2010

Return to the Real World

I attended a ladies retreat this last weekend and spent a lot of time knitting. It means I managed to finish knitting the scarf for my mom for Christmas and I managed to work on my travelling socks a little bit as well. I don't have any pictures to show you but I have been so brain-fried after the long weekend that I have spent a lot of time knitting.

I'm past the heel turn on the second Nightingale sock. It's coming along but taking its time, just like the other one.
I dragged out my Labyrinth Carpet Bag and I'm working on that again as well. I don't seem to have ever posted pictures of it. I'll link to my Ravelry Project page. That has a picture. Otherwise I've been just sitting and staring into space at the TV. I'm telling you, I'm totally brain-fried. I've got to get it together pretty quick though, lots to do in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: