Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Even a Few Minutes Will Add Up


Time seems to keep slipping by me. My focus lately has been on getting my house in some sort of order since we are hosting my in-laws for Thanksgiving and to be honest if anyone came to the door right now I would hide. Housework just isn't a priority for me, I prefer crafting.
But since I know we will be having people over, I'm trying to get some sort of order from our mess. That means crafting has taken a back seat and I'm finding very little time or inclination to do anything once I'm done for the evening. I'm just too tired.
I have tried to squeeze in just a bit of spinning once in awhile though. Even if it's a few minutes, it slowly adds up to progress. As evidenced by this:

A full bobbin! Yeah! This is some Merino from Gritty Knits that I lost the tag for so I have no clue how long it's been lying around. It seemed very autumny when I started it though and I love the singles, although I'm not a big brown person. I think the red tones are making up for it. I spun it all onto one bobbin so I will eventually chain-ply it but for now it will rest and I will just spin something else since plying requires too much effort when I'm tired from a long day of work then deep cleaning and cooking supper.

No comments: