Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Month, New Style

Filofax Friday is coming a little late this week.
I thought I would share some changes I'm making in my planning.
I tried again in October to move into my midori and while I love it for journaling and creative pursuits, it doesn't work as well as I would like for my planning. It's truly just personal preference but I love being able to put in and take out pages at will and that's just what I do in my Filofax. 
Since tomorrow also starts a new month, it's the perfect time to try some things out. I was plotting some gifts for people so I was placing an order with Sew Much Crafting (sewmuchcrafting.etsy.com) and I decided to try a week on two pages layout for myself. 
If you follow my Filofax posts you know I'm not only a planner girl from way back, I'm also a day on 2 page user. This is a very big change. I will be trying out using the week on 2 pages in conjunction with my day on 2 pages for now. 
I'm starting my month in my beautiful purple Malden Filofax. 
Right now it's all decked out with Monsters for October but I will probably be changing that up. 
The inserts from Danielle at sew much crafting are so lovely. Bright white paper, crisp, clean printing, they beg to be written on.
I started with some simple decorations from a past Planner Society kit and then, added in the things I know need to be done this week.
Work schedule, daily cleaning tasks and a few other tidbits. I'm really curious to see how this will work out this week and whether I will enjoy using these inserts. I bought all of next year and through the end of this year so I can always use them into December and if I decide I won't continue, can destash the remainder. They truly are beautiful inserts though.
I'm excited to try something a little bit different and see how it works for me. How about you? What style of pages do you use? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments: