Thursday, September 08, 2011

All Packed

I'm starting to feel a little like a nomad. I didn't even put my suitcase away from my trip down to my parents' house and now I'm ready to head out the door again. This time I'm heading to Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival. You may remember that I went last year too. I'm going again with my same lovely friend WoolPrincess. We are camping again and it's going to be a great fun, fibery time again.

What's different this year? Well, we have a bigger tent, I'm packing a second sleeping bag, I don't wanna be cold again and I have a special little travelling companion.

You may recall that earlier this year I knit a Prince William doll for our local paper's story on the Royal wedding. This spring he travelled with me to Shepherd's Harvest Festival and got to meet some sheep.

Okay, for some reason blogger absolutely refuses to upload this picture so you will have to wait and see it another time.

He's coming along again and I can't wait to see the trouble he gets into this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesn't meet up with Delores.

Karen