Thursday, December 06, 2018

Attention span of a gnat

As we approach the holidays I'm finding my time filled to the brim with things that require attention. Shopping for loved ones, my car needed new tires so I had to take care of that, groceries need to be purchased so we have something to eat, etc.
I'm finding that I have a limited number of attention points these days. Part of it is because I was taken down by a terrible cold complete with lots of sinus junk but also, I just don't have the attention to spare.
I've been trying to be kind to myself, allow myself extra time to rest to get over this cold and therefore, I have nothing to show you. Nothing interesting to see here. But I thought I should at least check in so you know that I'm still here, still trying to find time and attention for knitting. Hopefully more to show soon!

No comments: