Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

What is up with me?? I'm so not a morning person and yet this morning as hubby was leaving for work at 6:40 am and came to kiss me goodbye I woke up and have been up ever since. At least there's a Ghost Hunters marathon on today. Plus of course there's coffee.

So, today is Halloween and while I don't get big into the celebration of this holiday I am going over to a friend's house to watch movies and hang out. It has apparently been decided that this is a costume event. I attempted yarn dreads but they didn't work out. I just don't think I was doing it right plus my hair is too short to easily do it I think

Other than playing with the yarn for that I haven't been doing much knitting. Hubby and I played Monopoly last night instead. We didn't finish the game, just left it on the table. I'm winning but that's not a good indication. I always lose at Monopoly. And I mean ALWAYS. As in, in the hundreds of times in my life I've played monopoly, I don't think I have EVER won.

Yeah, I suck. In other news. NaNoWriMo is about to start. Is anyone else doing it? I am although I'm nowhere near ready or planned or anything. Gonna try it anyway. I'm kalkette there as well if anyone would like to friend me.
Meanwhile, I'm off to figure out another costume idea. Stupid halloween and unplanned people.

No comments: