Friday, June 07, 2013

Quick Hello and Good-bye


I'm sorry I've been absent from the blog, I've spent a good deal of time with this girl;

This is my niece and while she is super fun and busy, she is not super great at creating knitting time. To be honest, it's totally worth it to spend the time with her though. As you can see she loves to do silly things like sit in the toy box. She did manage to "help" me finish my first Vesper Pansies at the Phipps sock though.

I always forget how much I love knitting plain stockinette socks. I can do almost anything while knitting them! Exclusions seem to be showering and doing the dishes. I can practically knit them in my sleep. This is the skein meant for May though so I'm falling a little bit behind. I have a family reunion that I'm leaving for in about half an hour that I am hoping to have a little knitting time while visiting and while in the vehicle (I'm not the driver) so I'm planning to pack another skein of sock yarn, this half a pair and the Color Affection. That should be enough right? If you don't think so, don't tell me, I don't want to know! Regularly scheduled blogging will commence next week.

1 comment:

Liz Ramirez said...

Beautiful little girl and beautiful socks!