Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ouchie

Yesterday morning I got up and realized I have somehow managed to pinch a nerve somewhere between my neck and left shoulder. It is not a happy place in there right now.
That coupled with the fact that hubby kicked me in his sleep last night (which woke me up) then I got back to sleep and he bonked me on the head with his elbow in his sleep (That woke me up too.) means that I'm in kinda of a bad mood today.
I pretty much cannot find any comfortable position no matter what I do so knitting is kinda on hold which is super annoying because I have several things I'd like to finish.

This is a Monkey sock. I'm knitting it just for me.

That's one nice thing about knitting for the holidays. When it's done you're so grateful to just be able to do something for yourself.

Over on Ravelry I joined the Lime & Violet Sock Marathon 2009 group so today I will be calculating how much sock yarn I have. In miles. Any bets?

No comments: