Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What day is it again?

Well, I'm still sick and I stayed at home again today. My phlegm has developed into a hacking gross cough that may be turning bronchial. I can't tell yet. Enough of the gory life details though.

If I can just get one uninterrupted night of sleep, I might be all right. (I'm sure I'll be all right. I'm just being a wuss right now.)

As promised here is the picture of the sweater I am knitting for my niece's birthday. It's not a very good picture. I will completely admit that. It's made of baby teri and it's got a white rolled hem and a pink body and then the sleeves will be pink and white striped. It's not exactly the way the pattern calls for. I am making it pink and white instead of mint and pink. It's a pattern especially for the Baby Teri that it is knit from and it's very cute. It will be even cuter on the young lady who will hopefully not outgrow it before I can finish it. :)
I should have realized that I am still sick when I tried to cast on for a new pair of socks and started over four times because I didn't like the result. I think they are okay now, but I am not sure. It's self-patterning yarn and I have seen the way that it should look and even though I'm getting gauge, I don't think it's coming out right.
Oh well, another day, another try.

No comments: